The contractual relationship between the municipalities and the Action Park Alliance combines requirements unique to the city and to the park with standard terms and conditions that have proven successful in other public-private partnerships experienced by APA.
Each agreement is negotiated to meet the best interests of both parties, however, generally the municipality provides :
• The Facility
the park itself, including a structure to house the pro shop
lighting and fencing that are required to operate the park, plus upkeep of same.
The APA Concessionaire
• Carries complete insurance coverage
• Maintains park sports equipment and structures
• Provides management, operations, and training staff
• Furnishes the pro shop with fixtures, phone, computer, retail products, rental gear, and food service
• Conducts a full program of youth activities, including sports training
• Brings action sports special events to the community through its affiliations with sports associations and professional athletes
• Develops support from corporate sponsors
Interested in a partnership with APA?
Fill out the request form below and we’ll contact you.